April 12, 2006

The Long-Distance Journey of a Fast-Food Order - New York Times

The Long-Distance Journey of a Fast-Food Order - New York Times
Well, now they've done it. A while back ago I posted an article about outsourcing for fast food drive thru ordering and they've started.
I remember when I first heard about this people were worried that this will go overseas. So far it's still in the states, but don't be surprised if you start giving your orders to someone in India or China in the near future!
Ya know, I've had some interesting conversations with people who are in overseas call centers. They are always surprised to have to go off their script and talk to me. It can be fun if you have the right attitude about it all.
The Global Village is at hand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home