September 12, 2005

Success

"No-one gets an ironclad guarantee of success. Certainly, factors like opportunity, luck and timing are important. But the backbone of success is usually found in old-fashioned, basic concepts like hard work, determination, good planning and perseverance" -- Mia Hamm

Solinc works hard to offer you only the best injection molds possible, by careful planning, determination, and a hard work ethic.
We can't promise to eliminate 100% of offshore outsourcing difficulties, but we can promise to deliver the end product exactly as you require it, when you require it.
Our project management works hard to make your outsourcing experience as easy and painless as possible for you.
Inject your mold projects with speed and success.
Contact Solinc today for all your mold and die needs, from design through creation and beyond.

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Maximize your capabilities and expand your capacity with injection molds and stamping dies by Solinc.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Blow molding manufacturers are hard to find in Korea. Part of my mission back here is to find the resources for outsourcing blow molds.
I've found some but the search goes on until complete success.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

In addition to blow mold manufacturers, I'm trying to gather together a group of die casting die makers. My goal is to get quotes quickly and to find the best prices for our customers. I have confidence in the quality of all the shops I've been locating here.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Sukhbir Singh 9810418975 said...

I read your post and I really appreciate your experience. I will get good knowledge from there as well. Keep Blogging…
Acme die systems Pvt ltd | Harbir Singh 9811039129 | Harbir Singh acme | Sukhbir Singh 9810418975 | Sukhbir Singh acme

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Injection Mold Equipment said...

I read your post and I really appreciate your experience. I will get good knowledge from there as well. Keep posting…
Hot Runner Die | Injection Molding Molds | Mold Making Company | PET Preform Molds in New Delhi | Acme Disys | Hot Runner Mold | Plastic Injection Mould

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home